I styled this incredible shoot this week. I tell you, it may look easy but was it work! From the preparations and scouting around to find creative people to join the team, I was flustered! Due to the time constrains of this shoot, I personally failed with the set. I was about to get Heima, this wonderful interiors brand but then the schedule was too tight! Well, I’d love to work with them soon!
Anyway, I can’t release the photos yet till Sept 3. But here’s a bit of a dose.
I really want to take this opportunity to thank everyone:
- All 8 amazing photographers we had from Imagine Nation photography especially to Shayla Sanchez who had been so hands on.
- Our gorgeous models Nicole Policarpio, Yeye Sta. Maria & Bryan Laurente.
- Ms. Christine Ledesma of La Creperie for some of our set.
- Punky Porca of Box of Sweets for the cupcakes, lovely fondant cake and props.
- Fashion Designers Gabbie Sarenas and Kirby Cruz.
- Kaycee Lim for the Make up that I love so much!
- Ateneo de Manila University-High School (especially to Ms. Let & Principal)
It was tiring, we got bit by so many ants & cockroaches, stepped on thorns, bugs, sank our feet in mud, SHOT IN THE RAIN but you guys, I wanna cry. Haha! I haven’t seen all the films yet but good good job! *hugs*
Can’t wait to release the rest!