001. For my Fashion Trends class, me and my group mates Dixie and Dan were assigned to report on Fashion forecasting. Specifically what colors will be in for S/S 2012. My part of the report was me taking videos of people and compiling it. When I saw what my group mates researched on, this color story reminded me of David Guison. So, I asked him to star in our little video presentation. Haha. If you have been living under a rock: http://davidguison.tumblr.com
002. We also asked Tope/Fold Canela, my very talented classmate from way back in SoFA. He’s a photographer and designer. His designs were launched in Philippine Fashion Week holiday 2010. Click here to see his designs on Stylebible.ph. Now, he’s known as “Sir Fold Canela” as he teaches Styling in SoFA. Follow his Tumblr: http://thekabog.tumblr.com/ Thanks again Tope—-I mean Sir Fold. :)
003. Here’s the color story: Road Warrior. Colors like camel, beige and military green were prominent. I love road shoes in these colors too!
004. I love Tope’s shirt! It’s basically a cross from a tan-yellow color. His pants were of military green.
005. My favorite part of his outfit, his shoes. They looked so comfortable. I can see him wearing it while he’s hitching a ride in route 66. (So inspired to go to the desert and shoot!) Here’s his complete look below.
006. First of all, I wanna thank you Davieee. I know you didn’t have sleep from work the night before(notice the sunglasses) and I really appreciate you coming early to meet up.
007. He’s so jologs I swear. That’s a compliment though! Cause he’s so fun to have around. Even if shooting him was quick, we had lotsa fun. Baka naman daw muka siyang tae sa picture. As if that was possible. Haha.
008. I haven’t really seen alot of people wear their sweaters really fitted and looked good. Twilight blue, another trend for S/S 2012. I love his bag! Backpacks are so efficient!
009. This whole: pants-tucked-in-sock thing is quite clever and cute. He’s the first guy I’ve seen it on (Or am I that unaware of street style?). I was telling my boyfriend to do the same. Let’s seee.
010. His whole look. Love you Dave! Thanks again!
Special thanks to my boyfriend, Arveen. For carrying my bag/cameras while shooting. Hahahhaha. I love you! (Minsan lang to lubusin mo na)